Friday 24 April 2009

Breakfast.

Unless I'm fasting, which I don't do all that often, I eat breakfast like 99% of the time, so I like to have a list of things that are "ok" to eat.
I never used to go over 100 kcalories if I could help it, but I'm lifting that to 150 kcalories.
Anyway, here's my list:
  • Small bowl of rice krispies, 1 green tea.
  • 1 banana, 1/2 slice of toasted rye bread.
  • 1 egg, scrambled.
  • 1 weetabix, small glass of juice.
  • 1 slice of wholemeal toast w/ low sugar or sugar free jam.

I'll most probably add more at a later date.

Breakfast is probably my favourite meal of the day, mostly because I love breakfast foods, and also the fact that it's low calorie usually eases some guilt, but I'd rather eat breakfast at lunchtime, that would ease so much guilt.

Happy Reading.

PS: I'm going to embed some youtube videos soon :)

No comments: