Saturday 16 May 2009

Binged today?

I went to a birthday thing.
Started out with salad, but then the cake came out. Home-made chocolate cake with thick buttercream. Needless to say it's gone down hill since then.
I'd like to think I've burnt most of it off (S has both a trampoline and they had a bouncy castle, we went nuts as if we were 5 again), but I'm not optomistic. (NTS: learn to spell "optomistic")

So, anyway, here I am watching the Eurovision with a slight purge face - it was so pointless, not having a toothbrush, which is the only thing I can effectively purge with as my gag reflex is fucked.
I'm actually considering getting Ipecac Syrup, yes, the thing known to cause fatal heart problems. Bulimia wins again :/

I plan on posting up the Fearne Cotton documentary about pro-anorexia sites up.

Happy Reading :)

No comments: