Sunday 17 May 2009

Feeling awfully depressed,

so, my apologies if I don't post as much.
I partly blame it on PMS, I'm usually worse around the time of my period. Hmm, life was so much easier without it. I'm considering going on the pill, but here the weight gain is hell :/

Purged today after a large dinner. It was very quick, I got it out soon after I'd eaten it so I barely had time to digest any. I had a sugar-free, calorie-free ice pop after to soothe my throat and it seemed to work, it didn't burn as much as usual.

I'm holiday-ing on Friday for about a week, so I need to shift at least a little weight in a hurry, so, plan:

Breakfast + Lunch: Nothing but fruits and vegetables.
Dinner: Something low-fal and low-calorie.
Drinks: Water, herbal tea.
Snacks: Fruit/vegetables.

I'm not posting the Louise Redknapp documentary because the only videos I found were horrible quality, sorry.

Happy Reading :)

No comments: